2019 Suzuki DF300APXW (White)
"The Ultimate 4-Stroke Outboard"
Since its introduction, Suzuki's flagship 300 hp V6 has been a showcase for advanced technologies and designs. The award winning DF300AP incorporates "Suzuki Selective Rotation" - the world's first outboard that combines standard and counter-rotation operation into the same lower unit. Two-Way low water pick up inlet provides engine cooling with increased water flow. The DF300AP also features "Suzuki Precision Control". This fly-by wire control offers silky smooth shifting and throttle response. The addition of "Suzuki Lean Burn Control" with "Oxygen Sensor" can provide an improvement in fuel efficiency, especially while cruising on the long run home. Go with a Proven Winner, Go Suzuki.
NEW SUZUKI SELECTIVE ROTATION
In addition to our drive-by-wire system (Suzuki Precision Control) and the Lean Burn Control System, the DF300AP feature Suzuki's Selective Rotation. In its standard form, the outboard will operate in regular clockwise rotation, using the forward gear. Now, by changing the gear-shift mode and adding a counter rotational propeller, the same outboard can operate in counter rotation mode (anti-clockwise).
In counter rotation mode the power is transmitted through the reverse gear, which has been changed to give it the same characteristics as the forward gears. This is a world first in outboard motor technology.
By using our advanced technologies these V6 outboards deliver superior performance. They have dual overhead cam (DOHC) powerheads with four valves per cylinder and multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection. The 55° V-block design and offset driveshafts contribute to making them remarkably compact. The DF300AP delivers high performance with our Variable Valve Timing (VVT), by maximising torque in the low/mid-range.
SUZUKI RECEIVES SEVENTH NMMA INNOVATION AWARD
When it comes to leading edge technology, Suzuki has time and again, delivered technological advancements that put Suzuki outboards at the forefront of advanced outboard motor design. Recognizing the DF300AP as the most innovative outboard introduced over the past year, the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) awarded the DF300AP with its prestigious NMMA Innovation Award for 2012 marking an unprecedented seventh win for Suzuki and following the preceding year's award with the new DF50A/40A, a second, unprecedented back-to-back win for Suzuki.
The number of awards that Suzuki has garnered over the years reflects the company's strong desire to provide its customers with the very best, most innovative and most reliable products possible and acknowledges the outstanding work of the company's engineering staff.
WHEN ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH
Our flagship V6 range provides the perfect power for both leisure and commercial craft. As part of our sole supplier agreement with the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games Sailing Regatta, the DF300AP was used, along with the DF140, DF90A and the DF40A.
MAXIMIZING FUEL ECONOMY AND PERFORMANCE
Suzuki's Lean Burn Control Technology optimises the fuel-to-air mixture throughout the engine's operating range to help maximise performance and fuel economy.
- Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Suzuki Selective Rotation
- O2 Sensor Feedback Control System
- Suzuki Precision Control System
- Suzuki Lean Burn Control System
- Variable Valve Timing System
- Two-Stage Gear Reduction System
- Offset Driveshaft
- Direct Ignition
- Spherical Bore Throttle Body
- Water in Fuel Warning System
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Over-Rev. Limiter
- Low Oil Pressure Caution
- Fully Transistorized Ignition
- Timing Chain
- Troll Mode
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Tilt Limit
- Streamlined Gear Case
- Two-way low water inlet
- Speedometer Pickup of Gear Case
- Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
- DF300AP: Suzuki Precesion Control System
- DF300AP: Suzuki Selective Rotation
- DF300AP: Suzuki Troll Mode System (Optional)
- Recommended Transom Height (inches): X: 25
- Starting System: Electric - Suzuki Start System
- Weight LBS: X: 639
- Engine Type: DOHC 24-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection with Lean Burn and Oxygen Sensor
- No. Of Cylinders: V6 (55°)
- Piston Displacement inches (cc): 245.6 (4028)
- Bore X Stroke Inches (mm): 3.81 x 3.46 (98 x 89)
- Maximum Output HP: 300
- Operating Range (RPM): 5700 - 6300
- Steering: Remote
- Troll Mode: Optional Troll Mode - See Dealer
- Oil Pan Capacity quarts (liter): 8.5 (8.0)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 54A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer
- Propeller Selection: 15 - 27.5
- Engine Type
- V6 (55 deg.) DOHC 24-Valve
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.81 x 3.46 in. (98 x 89 mm)
- 245.6 cu.in. (4028 cc)
- Electric - Suzuki Start System
- Shaft Length
- 25 in.
- 639 lb.
- Trim Method
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Shaft Rotation
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 300 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5700 - 6300 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection with Lean Burn and Oxygen Sensor
- 12V 54A
- 3 Year