Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Suzuki DF200ATXSS
Lightweight, Powerful, Efficient and Reliable
The NEW DF200A Four-Cylinder delivers the kind of impressive performance you expect only from a V6 Engine - But from just four cylinders, meaning it is much lighter and more efficient.
Suzuki's NEW DF200A inline four-cylinder outboard motor stands to redefine lightweight outboard performance and fuel economy by delivering advanced features, enhanced reliability and impressive power on par with a V6 engine. At just 226kg, the new DF200A is more than 12% lighter than Suzuki's V6 DF200. Even so, it produces the same 147kW (200PS) of power to offer boaters the choice of a lighter, leaner, more compact solution that comes without any compromises.
Go Lean, Go Green, Go Suzuki.
The DF200APX is the first 147kW (200PS) outboard on the market to be available with Suzuki Precision Control drive-by-wire controls for silky smooth throttle and shift operation, and Suzuki Selective Rotation. With Suzuki Selective Rotation, dealers can set up engines in either standard or counter rotation, thanks to specially-designed gearing in the lower unit and the engine's electronic shift controls.
The stylish new cowling is designed to maximise performance by delivering cooler air directly to the engine's tuned long-track intake manifold.
Suzuki's proven Variable Valve Timing system and twin intake and exhaust valves allow the engine to breathe even more efficiently. By increasing compression of the fuel/air mixture from 9.7:1 to a ratio of 10.2:1, the power output has been automatically increased.
MAXIMIZING FUEL ECONOMY AND PERFORMANCE
Suzuki's Lean Burn Control Technology optimises the fuel-to-air mixture throughout the engine's operating range to help maximise performance and fuel economy.
- Four cylinder 200hp (same performance of V6)
- Just 498lbs, over12% less than Suzuki’s V6 200 outboard
- Direct Air Intake and Variable Valve Timing
- 175 cu in Big Bock Displacement and a High Compression Ratio for impressive acceleration and low end torque
- Features a water detection sensor to warn of moisture in the fuel system
- Lean Burn Control Technology (fuel economy)
- Knock, O2 and Water Detection Sensors, monitor/control internal engine operating parameters
- Electric start
- Power tilt and trim
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Suzuki Troll Mode System (Optional)
- Recommended Transom Height (inches): X: 25
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight LBS: X: 531
- Engine Type: DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement (cc): 2,867
- Bore X Stroke (mm): 97 x 97
- Maximum Output HP: 200
- Operating Range (RPM): 5500-6100
- Steering: Remote
- Choke: N/A
- Oil Pan Capacity quarts (liter): 8.5 (8.0)
- Ignition System: Fully-transistorized
- Alternator: 12V 44A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.50:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer
- Propeller Selection: 17 - 27.5
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder DOHC 16-Valve
- Bore x Stroke
- 97 x 97 mm
- Shaft Length
- 25 in.
- 531 lb.
- Trim Method
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 200 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5500-6100 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- 12V 44A
- 3 Year